Phased design-build delivery to renovate the existing locker rooms and conversion of weight room into the Athletic Department offices as well as renovation and historic rehabilitation of the Administration Building.
Scope of work included:
• Complete design and installation of upgraded electrical, fire alarm and communication systems
• New energy management system
• New energy-efficient plumbing, electrical and kitchen appliances
• Repair and seal exterior plaster system to ensure watertightness
• New exterior storefronts, windows and doors
• New built-up roofing and S-shaped clay tile roofing systems
Also included a stadium project which included demolition of the existing cast-in-place bleachers, excavation of the hillside for foundation of the new bleachers and a corresponding storage area.