- Manage the scheduling and logistics of all interviews between candidates and hiring managers.
- Assist in the interviewing process, including resume screening, phone screening, reference checking, and setting up drug screens.
- Maintain documentation on all candidates, searches, hiring managers' feedback, and other recruiting activities via ATS.
- Assist with the job-posting process where applicable through ATS and various websites.
- Schedule applicants for personality assessments as needed.
- Draft and send offer letters via ATS once candidate is selected and approved.
- Keep track of the administration of the employee referral program.
- Help with continual improvement of existing recruiting and selection processes.
- Coordinate all logistics related to University info sessions, career fairs, and networking events.
- Track all costs associated with the college recruitment process, including but not limited to donations/sponsorships, expenses for info sessions/career fairs/networking events, and swag items.
- Assist in managing Internship Program.
- Collaborate with Marketing to update collateral, swag items, and social media.
- Track hiring metrics for Interns and entry-level Project Engineers to update relevant spreadsheets.
New Hire/Orientation Process
- Assist HR Generalist in preparation for new hires.
- Assemble and distribute welcome packages.
- Manage and process new hire paperwork.
- Conduct New Hire Orientations.
- Assist in writing new hire announcements and update Connect and Company Directory with new hire information.
- Assist in the tracking of Annual Performance Review status data.
- Contact individuals who are late on completing reviews.
- Help track bonus goal completion as necessary.
- Assist the HR & Benefits Administrator in processing and tracking benefit enrollments.
- Assist in maintenance of HRIS to ensure data is complete and accurate.
- Prepare exit packets for terminating employees.
- Arrange and prepare materials for meetings as necessary (Open Enrollment, 401(k), new programs/benefits, etc.).
- Maintain I-9 records in accordance to regulations.
- Assist with company service award program.
- Collect, code, and process invoices for the Human Resources department.
- Maintain organizational charts.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field.
- Prior recruiting experience is required.
- Well-organized and structured approach to work.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-starter who can create own schedule of work to get things done.
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately.
- Intermediate level of Microsoft Office software (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access).
- HRIS database knowledge or exposure.
- ATS experience is a plus.
- ADP experience is another plus.
- 3 - 5 years of recruiting and human resources administrative support is typical.
- Requires travel between Southern and Northern California - about 10%.